Monday, July 29, 2013

Introduction

Main Objective of this blog is to consolidate information regarding carpark height limits in Singapore. As I recently acquired a taller than usual MPV, I had been encountering problems with carpark heigh limits of 1.9mtrs and below. So hopefully this will serve as important information to all SUVs/MPVs/Vans & Lorries drivers.

Some information about my car: Toyota Vellfire 2013 Model. Stock, no mod. Listed height 1.90m. Appears to be same (+/-) as Vans and Class 3 Lorries (cabin height only, not including the extended canopy)



Stay safe!

4 comments:

  1. Marina square is 1.9m n suntec is 2.0m. Van can go in both too

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vehicle height is already 1895mm. Can I know which car park I cannot park?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, is Alphard 1st Gen, able to enter Raffles City CarPark.

    ReplyDelete